7 Day Returns – Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order
- We issue a 25% handling fee on scatter cushions and rugs that are returned.
- Unfortunately we do not allow returns or exchanges on lighting products or custom-made goods that have been manufactured specifically for your order, unless the products are defective.
- If a purchase is made using a voucher, discount code or gift card, the value of the return will be the same as what you paid during your purchase and not that of the listed price.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Sales Department: email@example.com
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched; if your order has already been dispatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy
We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labeled boxes.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge as covered by the shipping insurance against damage in transit. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us. The items that we sell are backed by a manufacturer’s/designer’s guarantee. We will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product needs to be sent or ordered from Chelsea Garden & Home.
It should be noted that products of ours that are made from iroko timber will take between 4 and 6 months to even in tone through oxidation. Over time, the wood weathers to a silver-grey tone and usually develops a few small cracks when exposed to the elements. These cracks will not in any way affect the durability of the furniture, and are part of the natural weathered look.